Mission: Get Inspired

Mission: It’s no secret that I love Jesus– its who I am and I want you to know him too. He is the living water.

Mission: Goodbye Facebook. Taking a break from Social Media and TV. A fast. A focus.

Posted by on Aug 31, 2010 in Mission: Get Inspired | 0 comments

p>
Goodbye Facebook. So long Twitter. I was convicted that I was spending more time on social media than with my Father. Concerned with others updates/lives than the souls of the lost, I quit contending for. That the intimacy with the lover of my soul was fading. My passion for prayer was weakening. My heart stopped breaking. Weeping for my family and friends dried up. And  I stopped being anguished and only concerned for the lost. Selfish of my time.  Focused on my plans.  Passionless. He is calling me into place of pure focus, complete brokenness and unadulterated repentance. Joy is coming -break my heart again Lord. As I spend time seeking His heart and away from the...

Read More

Mission: Do you need some direction? Do you know where you are going?

Posted by on Aug 5, 2010 in Mission: Get Inspired | 0 comments

Mission: Do you need some direction? Do you know where you are going?
p>Do you use a GPS as much as I do? It might be a possibility if you use to get the grocery and back.  Or how to get out of your neighborhood! My reliance on a simple piece of technology is a little pathetic. I use it so much that I actually named it…. errrr I named her Her name is Marge the Magellan and even though she gets me where I need to go about 90% of the time– the other 10% is spent making me do u-turns, drive down dirt roads and taking me to Canada on accident. (whew that was a mess, especially with no passport! eek!) It’s funny-ish when I get lost, with a GPS,  but I really don’t know how I could get to where I needed to be without...

Read More

Mission: God, is praying enough? When should I speak up?

Posted by on Jul 13, 2010 in Mission: Get Inspired | 2 comments

Mission:  God, is praying enough?  When should I speak up?
p>So… I pass a lot of people from day to day. In malls.  In my hotels.  Driving down the freeway.  In line at the coffee shop.  Working in a store. And.. sometimes.. the Lord places spotlight, a heavy brick on my heart and tears in my eyes to lift a certain person in prayer that I pass. For example: 1.  I was in a Lady Foot Locker and a man came in wheeling an oxygen machine and belt that held some sort of mechanical contraption.  He wanted the T-shirt that read “Every Damn Day”  by nike.  this is what it looks like. He has lost 100 lbs and is waiting for a heart transplant.  the contraption on his waist IS HIS HEART as his is not working any...

Read More

Mission: Finding the best hotel in the cities I travel to most. City #1= Indianapolis, Indiana.

Posted by on Jul 13, 2010 in Mission: Get Inspired | 2 comments

Mission: Finding the best hotel in the cities I travel to most.  City #1= Indianapolis, Indiana.
p>So, I travel a little bit. and by a little bit– I mean ALOT. I cover 6 states and some large cities in my territory. So I set out on a mission to find the best hotels in each of those cities I visit the most. City # 1 is…. Indianapolis, Indiana Indy has many malls that I call on and I have stayed all over the city in every kind of chain hotel you can imagine. I have a soft spot for boutique style hotels that are super comfortable,very fun and relaxing.  But they are hard to find in the Midwest. But I found one– and its affordable! It is so clean and the decor feels like home to me.  I will be staying here during all of my overnights in INDY! It is...

Read More

New Video Post: Mission to @IHOPKC

Posted by on Jul 6, 2010 in Mission: Get Inspired | 0 comments

p>

Read More

Mission: Finally getting baptized and I am so excited to visit International House of Prayer in Kansas City.

Posted by on Jun 30, 2010 in Mission: Get Inspired | 0 comments

p>When I first started walking with Christ, many years ago, I just didnt quite get the idea of baptism. (actually, I didn’t really know what I was getting into…or any idea about anything for that matter…but that would fill a novel.. so today I will just explain how I was deceived by the concept of baptism..) I thought, I was baptized at birth so that’s all I needed. Right? I asked Jesus into my heart.  Check. I was forgiven of all sin.  Check So why did I need to be baptized for all the world to see? Why do it as an adult?  Just for public display? So everyone at Church would know I love Jesus– psssh.  I knew what I knew, why did I have...

Read More